viernes, 1 de enero de 2010

A memory of Baeza

First wanted to wish you happy new year, I hope that 2010 brings you everything that you stole the 2009. Secondly I wanted to apologize for all my time without writing. The truth is that what little I like these dates, together with all there is to cook, have made that he could not go through here.
As I asked one of my readers and friends, today I will talk about what we can get into the boats: the pate. And as promised, the recipe is the partridge pate.
I called and Baeza post because it was my home for two years, and it was there where I learned everything I could of gastronomy and history of Jaén, and also many recipes for partridge pate. The one I always do is the following:

pate

Partridge Pate

For the marinade:
3 cloves garlic
1 onion
1 carrot
2 partridges
1 cup vinegar
1 glass of white wine
1 ½ cup water
Peppercorn
1 bay leaf
Olive oil
Salt

For the pate:
2 meat marinated partridges
150 g chicken livers
½ cup brandy
1 apple
1 banana
1 onion, julienned
1 clove garlic, minced
3 eggs
2 cups heavy cream
Black pepper
Olive oil
Salt

Partridges pickle will be easy. First doraremos partridge thoroughly cleaned and seasoned with olive oil and in the same oil sauté a little sliced garlic and onion and sliced carrots. Then add the partridges, pepper, bay leaf, wine, vinegar and water. Oh, and salt. And we'll let it cook about 20 to 30 minutes.

While we can be sautéed, in this order, garlic and onion and peppercorns, bananas and sliced apple, crumbled meat of partridges, chicken livers, salt and brandy (each comma means due time for everything we do). We will pour the brandy thrown right after the chicken livers and Flambe livers should therefore make very little, just browning out. That will give us a pinkish pate later. Finally we add the cream and eggs and mince well. Then to make it even finer, we'll all for a Chinese and adjust salt.
We cook it in various ways, but the easiest is to empty them by boiling 1 hour and a half.

patecerca
Partridge Pate nougat powder, pomegranate and olive oil picual

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario